Making world-leading conferences accessible to even more people. We want as many people as possible to be able to access the latest knowledge and build invaluable professional connections.
We will deliver a varied programme across the 2 days, with a wealth of fascinating talks on hot topics from key local, national and international opinion leaders plus interactive workshops and our outstanding Posters and Free Paper Sessions!
What’s included in a funded place?
Any healthcare professional working and residing in the UK can apply.
- A one or two day delegate registration worth £360 incl VAT
- Access to the full scientific programme
- Access to our industry exhibition
- Teas, coffees and lunch
What’s included in a travel and accommodation bursary?
Available to Society of Tissue Viability members who live more than 45 miles from the conference venue – assistance is provided to those who are awarded a travel bursary with hotel and travel bookings.
- Up to 2 night’s hotel accommodation and standard travel expenses (max £200)
- Assistance with booking of hotel and travel
Terms & conditions
- Flight/train/petrol costs will only be covered from within the UK. Arrival and departure dates to correspond with the conference dates.
- The place does not cover ground transportation or subsistence which will be at the delegate’s own expense.
- Reimbursement of travel and accommodation costs to the funded place receiver will take place within one week of the Conference and only actual costs will be reimbursed if accompanied by receipts/documentation.
Attending our Conference counts towards your participatory learning. Click here for more information on NMC Validation.
26 March 2023
How to apply
Complete the form below