The 1st International Skin Integrity & Infection Prevention Conference is being held on the 27th and 28th June at the University of Huddersfield.
This event is organised by Journal of Wound Care alongside the University of Huddersfield and the key learning objectives are:-
- To explore new infection/prevention management strategies
- To address new preventative and therapeutic strategies in light of antibiotic resistance
- To hear about new findings and results on the use of antiseptics on wounds
- To participate in a study to form a consensus document on factored-in cost of wound care.
- To explore computer modelling and simulations for understanding chronic wounds and wound healing
- To take part in a symposium on wound measurement
- To network with other professional
The cost of attending the 2 day conference is £200 including VAT, full conference documentation, CPD certificate, lunch and all refreshments.
Click here to register and for a detailed copy of the programme