We have over 100 resources, free for everyone to browse and read and share. These resources are suitable for a range of skin and wound care disciplines, roles, and educational purposes.
This report, prepared by the National Wound Care Strategy Programme (‘NWCSP’), assesses the impact of introducing service change to implement the NWCSP recommendations to prevent chronic lower limb wounds and improve care for people with these wounds.
- Projected prevalence of chronic lower limb wounds and associated NHS costs.
- The degree to which care can be improved through service change along with the potential clinical and patient benefits.
- The potential economic and financial benefits from such improvement.
- Potential costs of implementation; and
- Possible timescales to realise the stated benefits.