The 16th National Wound Care Conference will bring together the leading voices in tissue viability and wound care to discuss the key management, clinical and professional issues affecting those in the field.
The conference offers valuable CPD for tissue viability nurses, podiatrists, nurse consultants, directors of nursing, district nurses and other nurses with an interest in wound care and provides insight, analysis and information to support informed decision making.
Who should attend?
- Tissue viability nurses
- Nurse consultants
- Directors of nursing
- District nurses
- All other nurses with an interest in wound care
- Industry representatives
- Pressure ulcer surveillance – Update from the National Wound Care Strategy
- Lower Limb Care: Making National recommendations a reality
- Rethinking Leg Ulcer assessment
- Avoiding surgical site infection in postoperative wounds
The JWC Wound Care Awards ceremony will take place in the evening.