Raising awareness of lymphoedema with health care professionals and patients will make a huge difference in reducing the prevalence, severity and impact of lymphoedema by early recognition and intervention
About Lymphoedema Awareness Week
The British Lymphology Society (BLS) ask you to do something to raise awareness of lymphoedema. Here’s some of the activity planned for you, your patients and other Healthcare Professionals:-
- Children and young people get lymphoedema too!
- Lymphoedema in children and young people: getting the treatment right.
- Lymphoedema: a challenge for the whole family
- Children and young people and overcoming the challenges of compression therapy
- Young people with lymphoedema – managing fears, risks and barriers to being active
World Lymphoedema Day
World Lymphoedema Day is 6 March 2024 – join us in celebrating with people all around the world