Be part of an expert community and access the best new thinking and developments with skin health and wound healing
Be part of a community of experts
Membership of the Society of Tissue Viability means joining a community of some of the world’s best clinical experts, and becoming a part of our vibrant community – all while helping shape and contribute to the science and research that will make change happen in skin health and wound healing. Wherever you are in your career and whatever your relationship with skin health and wound healing, there’s a membership option to suit you.
For less than £3 per month, enjoy:
- Free copies of the quarterly Journal of Tissue Viability, plus online access to all back copies – essential reading on the newest and best thinking on all aspects of skin health and wound healing
- Discounted tickets to the Society of Tissue Viability annual conference – the must-attend event for anyone interested in skin health and wound healing
- Free educational sessions – info-packed sessions of learning and knowledge sharing, which can count towards participatory learning for your revalidation
- Access to a special private area of our website for our Members to access a fantastic selection of our most recent resources including presentations from our conference and study days
- The opportunity to apply for one of a number of Educational Grants to attend the the Society of Tissue Viability conference and EWMA and EPUAP conferences in Europe
- Preferential rate of only 10 Euros to join EWMA (European Wound Management Association) to support the improvement and development of wound care in Europe
All of these benefits are available for only £30 per year or £10 for students.