Our collaboration with Industry is vital to change the way skin health and wound healing is thought about and delivered and we can do this together – creating spaces where professional connections are made, ideas are shared and collaborative action happens
Exhibition at the Society of Tissue Viability Conference
To ensure maximum interaction between industry and participants during the exhibition at the Society of Tissue Viability Conference, the following will be organised:
- Lunch and refreshments to be served exclusively in the exhibition areas
- Extended lunch break – 1.5 hours on both days
- An exhibition competition with the fantastic prizes of 2 places on Accelerate’s Sharp Debridement or Leg Ulcer courses and a free place and travel and accommodation bursary to the EWMA / Society of Tissue Viability Conference in London, 1-3 May 2024
Prizes will be awarded by the Society of Tissue Viability Trustees for the best new entrant stand, best small stand and best large stand.
Cost to exhibit is £395 + VAT per sqm. Take a look at our exhibition plan then book your stand using the form below.
We have some fantastic branding opportunities available! These are offered on a first come, first served basis – book using the form below.
- Advertising ribbon banners along the drive way to the Kingsgate Conference Centre, visible from the entrance – £2,500 exclusive
- Pull up banner – From £500, exclusive option available
- E-blast – £850 per blast
- Advertising in the programme book – IBC/OBC/IFC £500 – other pages £250
- Insert/promo item in the delegate bag – from £350 for Exhibitor / £500 for other companies
- Delegate bag including print of your choice – £2,500 exclusive – SOLD
- Lanyards including your company logo – £2,500 exclusive
- Notepad and pen – £2,500 exclusive
- Lunch and refreshment breaks – £3,500 exclusive
- Sponsored workshops – £950 each
- Advanced bandaging skills x 2 – 1.5hrs each session – SOLD OUT
- Vascular Assessment x 2 – 1hr each session – SOLD OUT
- Debridement x 2 – 1.5hrs each session – SOLD OUT
- Breakfast 1 hour symposium – Unopposed x 2 – £9,750 – SOLD OUT
Terms & conditions
- Payment An invoice will be issued on receipt of the booking form and payment is due 30 days from the date of the invoice. If the event is within 4 weeks of the stand/sponsorship package being booked, Pink@Pink TVS Ltd will require full payment 48 hours before the event takes place.
- Cancellation Receipt of the completed and signed booking form constitutes a ﬁrm booking. If at any time after receipt of an application for space and payment, an exhibitor withdraws from the exhibition, but no later than 3 months prior to the exhibition, the organiser will refund 70% of the total cost. If the withdrawal occurs within 3 months of the exhibition, no refund will be payable unless the stand is re-let, in which case 30% of the total cost will be allowed.
- Amendment of Exhibition Plan Whilst every endeavour is made to preserve the published layout of the exhibition, should it be necessary to revise the layout for any purpose, the organiser reserves the right to transfer an exhibitor to an alternative suitable site.
- Postponement or abandonment The exhibitor will have no claim against the organiser or their contractors with respect to any loss or damage consequent on the prevention or abandonment of the exhibition or the exhibition building becoming wholly or partially unavailable for the holding of the exhibition for reasons beyond the control of the organisers or their contractors.
- Literature for inclusion in delegate pack approval Please send an example of your literature for approval by email to email@example.com. Please note: literature that conﬂicts with the Society of Tissue Viability cannot be included in the delegate pack.
- Branding opportunities Please send a proof of your branding material for approval by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note: branding that conﬂicts with the Society of Tissue Viability cannot be included in the delegate pack.
- Your Data The information you provide will be held on the Pink@Pink TVS Ltd database and may be used to update you with Society information in the future.