Join our FREE webinar supported by Healthy.io
About the webinar
Nursing time spent on wound care is increasing significantly, without always the resources and support required to deliver high quality care.
The use of digital technology would support clinicians working with patients and their wounds by reducing variation, improving accuracy and providing access to data for effective caseload management.
This webinar will be suitable for all members of wound care teams, particularly those curious about how to implement a digital solution. The speakers will share their experience in deploying digital solutions, discuss their strategies for successful digital transformation projects and how to overcome potential obstacles in the process. There will be dedicated time for Q & A.
- Zoe Larmour, Service Manager, Specialist Services Community and ICC Care Group
- Louise Parker, Quality Improvement & Project Lead, York Community Services
- Sarah Gardner, Independent Tissue Viability Consultant & SoTV Vice Chair (Chair/Moderator)
- Understand the process of identifying improvements objectives
- Understanding how to prepare proposal/working plan for change
- Recognise challenges faced when implementing a digital solution
- Understand the steps required to address challenges and get organisational buy in
Participation in the webinar is free of charge.