Making world-leading conferences accessible. We want as many people as possible to be able to access the latest knowledge and build invaluable professional connections.
EWMA and SoTV 2024 conference 1–3 May, London
We are delighted to offer a number of FREE conference registrations and travel / accommodation bursaries to attend our joint conference with EWMA in May 2024. The EWMA programme is still under development but we are delighted to announce the following Society streams:
- Wednesday 1 May – Wounds Research Network stream
- Thursday 2 May – Society of Tissue Viability stream plus FREE student stream
- Friday 3 May – FREE community healthcare stream
We’d love to see you there!
What’s on offer for the 2024 EWMA / SoTV event?
There are 3 options available depending on where you live and whether you are a member of the Society of Tissue Viability. Apply now to take up this fantastic opportunity!
We’re sorry but if your primary role is working in industry, you are not eligible for the offer of free conference registration or any of our travel and/or accommodation bursaries.
- Option 1 – Open to ALL UK practising healthcare professionals – FREE conference registration for 1 or all 3 days (value up to £529)
- Option 2 – Open to Society of Tissue Viability members ONLY who live over 25 miles from ExCel, London – FREE conference registration for 1 or all 3 days PLUS a travel bursary of up to £100
- Option 3 – Open to Society of Tissue Viability members ONLY who live over 40 miles from ExCel, London – FREE conference registration for 1 or all 3 days PLUS a travel and accommodation bursary of up to £100 towards travel AND up to 2 nights’ accommodation
With thanks to our Corporate Partners
Thank you to the industry partners who support this initiative through Corporate Partnership
Terms and Conditions
- Priority will be given to healthcare professionals and those undertaking a PhD who have had an abstract accepted by the EWMA conference
- Conference registrations and travel and accommodation bursaries are non-transferrable and cannot be exchanged for their monetary value or similar
- Travel bursaries are available to Society of Tissue Viability members living over 25 miles from ExCel, London
- Accommodation bursaries are available to Society of Tissue Viability members living over 40 miles from ExCel, London
- Accommodation will be booked by the Society of Tissue Viability on a room only basis at the Travelodge London ExCel (or similar) for a maximum of 2 nights. If additional nights are required, this will be at the expense and organisation of the individual
- Reimbursement of any travel expenses will be payable upon receipt of proof of purchase
- It is not the responsibility of the Society to organise and purchase travel insurance. If needed, this is to be arranged by the individual
- If your primary role is working in industry, you are not eligible for the offer of free conference registration or any of our travel and/or accommodation bursaries
There is still a lot of learning that we need to explore to improve our care and to improve patient’s quality of living
When you are a nurse and you’ve been doing diabetic wound care for so many years, you think that you already know everything. When I attended the EWMA conference in France, I put an end to that thought.
Roy Samonte, Charge Nurse, Surrey and Sussex Healthcare